Thursday – Sunday
November 15th – 18th
9 am – 5 pm Daily
6823 Coachlite Way
Sacramento, CA 95831
Large Single-Story Ranch Style Home, Garage, Shed and Backyard
Packed Full! All Must be Sold including the House!
The house is a nice single story ranch style home on a quiet mature street close to the neighborhood park. With three bedrooms, two and one half bathrooms, and just over 2,200 square feet of living space you will have plenty of room to make this home your own. Two car attached garage, indoor laundry – mud room, mature foliage makes for a private backyard. The home has had a new roof, new HVAC, and new water heater all installed with in the past two and a half years.
This home will hit the market the day the estate sale starts. With this being such a competitive real estate market this is a great way to get a head start and write an offer on this home. If you are interested or know someone who is please contact me directly to write and offer! Jordan Horn 916.412.1180 – BRE#01877981
Estate Sale Details
- Beautiful Kimball upright piano and matching upholstered bench.
- Asian-inspired neutral-colored upholstered sofa.
- Pair of La-Z-Boy upholstered arm chairs.
- Glass top (on decorative iron base) coffee table and matching end table.
- Lighted hutch with glass shelves.
- Six beautiful Phyllis Morris Originals upholstered dining arm chairs.
- Thomasville REPLICAS small cabinet with three drawers.
- Haviland (France) Limoges china set of ten plus extras; Nagoya Shokai fine china Japan Regency set of six plus extras; Mikasa Renaissance Monique (Japan) set of ten plus extras.
- Newer Maytag stainless steel refrigerator with bottom freezer 25 Cubic Feet with icemaker and water inside.
- Thomasville seven-foot upholstered sofa in beautiful condition.
- Lane glider/swivel/reclining burgundy-colored chair.
- Sumter queen-size lighted and mirrored headboard unit with drawers and shelves and either side.
- Kenmore Ultra Fabric Care Heavy Duty 90 Series Quiet Pak Plus washer and electric dryer.
- Kenmore freezer and a Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator with water and ice in the door.
- Beautiful metal fan fireplace screen with decorative details.
- Glass top dining table with two rolling chairs; wicker bench with rolled arms; wooden bench with back and arms and upholstered seat; end tables; floor and table lamps; marble pedestal; nice corner shelf unit; very cute petite iron garden rack; indoor table-top fountain; ironing boards; metal file cabinets; TV trays on rolling stand; Kenmore Whispertone 12.0 Carousel Cleaning vacuum.
- Albums; books; audio books; CD’s; DVD’s; stereo tapes; 1970-1990 Playboy magazine collection; large assortment of nice picture frames of all sizes; luggage; jigsaw puzzles; board games; dolls; golf clubs and bags and accessories.
- Lladro bell collection; two Lladro Collectors Society Don Quixote plaques with back shell pattern; Roseville; Fostoria; original signed art; crystal; Asian-inspired and African-inspired decorative items and art; sculptures; gilded and beveled mirrors; six-foot artificial weeping fig; antique ashtrays and nut cracker bowl set; barware.
- Large number of beautiful hand-made quilts.
- LARGE assortment of electronics including Sony PS-X20 Stereo Turntable; Sony Integrated Stereo Amplifier TA-F60; Sony Digital Synthesizer FM Stereo Tuner ST-J60; two Sony 50W speakers (SSU-2070); Sony Mini Hi-Fi Component System MHC-EC69I; Sony Mini Hi-Fi Component system MHC-EC909iP; Aiwa Super T-Bass Digital Mini Hi-Fi System CX-N990; Optimus receiver; Onkyo, Panasonic and Samsung CD players.
- Casio CA-100 ToneBank electronic keyboard.
- Fur jacket and stole; men’s clothing size medium including suits, dress shirts and golfing attire; men’s shoes, including golf shoes, size 10; women’s clothing (high quality brand names) petite small and medium; women’s shoes size 7 ½ & 8; large assortment of men’s and women’s hats; new and like-new baby clothes and vintage baby shoes.
- Linens: towels, queen-size sheet sets and blankets and comforter sets; bed pillows, decorative pillows.
- Cameras; video recorders; 40x40 projector screen; paper shredder; Dell Insperion laptop.
- Assortment of small and larger area rugs, Asian and Navajo inspired and modern.
- Lots of kitchen items including serving dishes, platters, pots, pans, utensils, crockpot; cast iron, wok; Krups electric slicer, Keurig coffee pod machine, Cuisinart griddler, waffle maker; deep fryer, Mixmaster, Tuppereware, vintage Pyrex, pitchers, Cuisinart toaster oven/broiler, blender, George Foreman indoor grill, Farberware electric rotisserie and much more.
- Lots of power tools including Craftsman skill saw, Craftsman heavy duty drill press, Ryobi drills and battery packs, Chicago heat gun, Craftsman electric sander, Chicago 4 ½ inch reciprocating saw, Milwaukie electric drill, Craftsman electric grinder, Craftsman miter saw with bench, Craftsman 10 inch table saw; Karcher CK 3.99 power washer.
- Large number of tools including Craftsman rolling tool chest, Craftsman table top tool chest, pipe clamps, lumber roller, router table, vice, heavy duty dolly, furniture dollies, wrenches, hand saws, saw horses, wood working tools, ladder and step stools, flashlights, tool sets.
- Outdoor bistro height outdoor table with four tall chairs with cushions and umbrella. Made of metal painted to look like teak!
- FireSense propane patio heater (as seen in many outdoor restaurants).
- Outdoor fountain; old window frames with glass (great for display or as art projects).
- Outdoor porch swing with cushions; two matching metal benches with matching stackable end tables; folding wooden octogen table with felt center (perfect for a friendly card game).
- Two Weber charcoal BBQs; BBQ tool sets and accessories; umbrella and stand; folding chairs with cushions; wooden planters, ceramic and cement pots and plants; cement bird bath; hanging planters; Stinger electric outdoor insect killer; garden hand tools; extender pole saw; electric hedger; garden wagon; Scotts fertilizer spreader; garden utility seat on wheels; fertilizers; automatic sprinkler supplies and tools; stepping stones.
And so much more! Please see photos below.
Thank you again to all of you who keep supporting us and coming to the sales to shop! We also thank all of you who keep referring us Real Estate and Estate Sales. Without all of you we couldn’t do it, we really do appreciate all your repeat business and referrals.
If you know of anyone who needs help with a Real Estate transaction and or Estate Sale please send them our way, we would love to help. We appreciate all of you repeat business and referrals. It is what keeps us going! We have been conducting the Estate Sales for over a decade now and have been actively selling Real Estate for 8.5 years.
Estate Sale Guy – Realtor
Coldwell Banker Lic. #01877981